Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

14 October 2005

this and that wrap-up


Hair changes again. I'm not going to chop it... as much as I'd like to try something shoulder-length.... I'll keep the 12 inches intact. sigh. But, I decided what I will be for halloween at the annual costume party this year... and I need my long hair! Heh... I'm going to dye it bright red, and put wire inside the braids on each side of my head! I'll carry a stuffed monkey pet named Mr. Nillsen. Any ideas who I'll be??? It was one of my favorite books as a kid! I even named my best loved, stuffed elephant, Mr. Nilsson.... ya know, because, monkey, elephant... ya, the similarities are there.... *rolling my eyes*

Next. Kurt has such a better outlook on our employees. Info has come out that 2 of our instructors, ya, the ones we're paying, those guys.... they're taking lessons from the competition. And one of of those guys has loose lips, even bumbled yesterday in class when he was touting the competion's classes to the students in our class.... WTF?! Lucky for us Kurt was at that class and promptly pulled him aside and made no mincing of words when he set him straight about shooting his mouth off.... aaaarrrrrggggghhhh. *deep breath, going another direction*

Tonight is date night! Ahhh, we're going with another couple out for dinner and Weißbier and then a concert..... sounds lovely, eh? Ah yes, and it will be a nice night out, with Kurt's former girlfriend and her husband, as we all take in the sounds of Maynard Ferguson and his high note trumpet and big band..... wouldn't necessarily be my pick for a date.... but then again, Kurt wouldn't necessarily chose to vacation in Munich and drink beer with me. So, that's how it works... a bit of give and take, as long as we're with each other, it will all be a good time! So, Prost!

Now, this Friday's photo challenge is "conspicuous". I have a perfect example... but I have never photo'd it. I drive by it every time I'm going to the dentist... it's near Kurt's work.... a US flag house. It is so tacky. These owners have chosen to paint their entire house in red, white and blue, stars and stripes..... UG! heh heh. Ah well. I'll have to think of something else to match the theme! Until then..... some pics from our walk last weekend. The dog and kids walked through the back woods, and down to the lake.

1 comment:

Frau CowTown said...

She's NOT an old "girl friend". We met each other in college and never really dated... but we always just sort of liked each other. I'll never say that it "couldn't've been" but just that it never was.
K

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....

Blog Archive