Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

04 December 2005

When Kurt tells me...

.... 6 times last night, that the "Party is really great!".... why, I do believe it was a smashing success!! We had loads of beer and shiraz, spiked eggnog, snacky foods, and 37 people! WooT! 12 didn't show up, even though I was only told 2 would not make it.... wonder what happened to the other 10....hmmmm? Ah well, the house was festive and packed... and then it started to snow.... 3 inches on everyone's car! heh....

Good times though!! Phew, it's done!! I had 4 Weiß biers throughout the 6 hours.... no snackies, though.... didn't want to undo all my hard work of last week..... 3 days at the gym, countless hours at the karate studio and platefulls of veggies! =)

Now, to find where I 'hid' all my stacks of papers and magazines.... sigh.... the big cleanup after the party! ;)

1 comment:

k.d. said...

whew! what a weekend!

happy cleaning, heh! :P

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....