I'm off to Chicago this morning..... mmmmmph. Ah well, I'll get it out of the way. Off to the factory district.... not too thrilled about that. Anyways, we'll have the mat for the bigger of the 2 areas. The mirrors arrive tomorrow, 9:30am for installation. The phones and my DSL line arrive Friday!!! Wow, fast internet at work!!!
Big ribbon cutting for 4pm classes this coming Monday! Hooray. I've already got great ideas on how I'd like my office decorated! heh!!
Now, I take the boy in for before school detention. Ya, he still doesn't turn in homework. Simple concept, you'd think.... apparently detention is not a deterrant for him.
sigh.....
Views from CowTown
31 January 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(226)
-
▼
January
(20)
- 2 hours and 5 minutes
- Everything's falling into place
- one more week
- Am I happy?
- and they say hindsight is 20/20
- 2 biddies
- mexico12
- sigh
- Lady boss on the warpath - rant ahead......
- He really has been a busy beaver
- What have we been doing
- ABC
- The head house in Jamaika
- Some cruise thoughts
- 491 pictures to sort through
- Heading back to cowtown
- Ft lauderdale
- Key west now
- Bahamas
- Sunrise in jamaica
-
▼
January
(20)

No comments:
Post a Comment