Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

18 January 2006

Lady boss on the warpath - rant ahead......

Oh ya, this is where it becomes fun to have a woman signing your paychecks. I'm so hot. No, I'm still pudgy.... the other hot. To the point where I'm losing sleep over my over-paid, pompous instructors. There's something up with these 3. I send out emails, talk to them in person, and they still can't be bothered to do their job. They just want to mindlessly teach class.... and ignore the other aspects that I've instructed them on. Look at the papers on my desk, take some initiative and find out who needs to fill out papers for testing. I'm not asking them to do the books... wouldn't anyways..... Just asking them to do their job. That's it. I'm so PISSED. They're not part of the fuckin' team. And that's just fine, but I'm not going to continue throwing big bucks their direction. Not when us lesser belts are picking up the pieces. Constantly.

I'm ready for them. Oh, to be able to move the clock hands forward to 3pm. I'm off to school and ready for them when they walk in the door. It's going to be a bit difficult, as tonight's test night.... they better arrive plenty early for me to give them an earful. Ya, it's been hard for me to talk to them in the past.... given their age, rank, years of experience, still in the same building where I'm a definate newcomer. I can't wait to get to our new building. The one we've put so much of ourselves into already... oh right, 'cause they haven't been the volunteer helpers over there..... Ya, I see who's on our team. And things are going to change.

This isn't hormonal.... already done that a couple times this month.... (menopause...menopause... heh, na, I still think I'm too young for that to be starting....) This is lack of sleep, and being pushed over the edge after busting my butt at this job!

Hmmm, my mind and thoughts are still racing. I can't format many of them coherently and rationally. I can't come off as out of control mad. So, I'm going to have to confidently walk my 5'12" frame over to them, look them in the eye and tell them we're going to have a sit down in my office and talk about some things. Sigh... all before the test... what f*cked up timing that is. Grrr, I wish it wasn't a testing night. It's stupid to write an email.... I want to be face to face... besides, one idiot has me on his bounce list.... stupid. Then he cries when he doesn't get an email. Yup, let's go. I'll take on 3 guys face to face. I'm tired of carrying their slack. It's going to change. And it doesn't bother me if they don't want to change.... they'll be appropriately compensated.... meaning paycut. I'm in georgemode. And it feels good. I'm done paying them more than their worth. I can teach as well as or better than all of them. I'm as good in the art even though I don't have the years. That's coming. So, why do we keep them? Kurt and I discussed a bit of this the other day. They have been with the school so long.... everyone knows them... rubbish... anyone new coming in doesn't know them from either of us. There's only 5 people below them that know they've been there longer. All the other students know our faces as well as theirs.

Ok, I'll be cooled off by this afternoon... and napped. I'm still going to have a powwow. They're still going to know of my bits. I have a list. *snort* Oh, man, I've written a list.... it's come to that. Inside joke, but Kurt will know I'm serious if I put it to a list.

Alrightie then.... I'll go stew the rest of the morning now.

No comments:

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....