Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

10 February 2006

He has all the fun toys for a boring Friday

As seen over at KD's corner...

what were you doing 20 years ago?
Feb, 1986. I was in my first year of college, here. I hated it. So much, that I scheduled my last quarter classes according to when the finals would be.... so I could leave at the earliest possible date. It was time to move on to the 2nd of the 5 colleges I would attend.

what were you doing 10 years ago?
Feb, 1996. I had a high maintenance, almost 2 year old and a 4 month old. Probably 5 or 6 cats at the time as well. Wow, that was a lifetime ago.... seems I didn't know if I was coming or going.
Moments later, the red dog went swimming in the pristine Poi fish ponds that graced the fancy Mai-Kai restuarant we were at..... sigh...

what were you doing 1 year ago? Feb, 2005. Working as a substitute school nurse......

five snacks you enjoy:
1. cookies 2. Brie cheese 3. any sweet finger food 4. apples with peanut butter 5. crackers

five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. Phantom of the Opera, the entire opera... 2. Any Barney song... ya, sad, that era was 10 years ago, but that's what happens when the kids watch it over and over and over... ad nauseum! 3. "Cecelia" by Simon & Garfunkel 4. most of Die Prinzen's songs (afterall, I listen to them over and over and over... hmm, wonder where the kids get their habits?) 5. "Take Me Out To the Ballgame" heh

five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. retire
2. buy some more homes in different parts of the world
3. travel more
4. sleep more
5. invest more to make more!

five bad habits:

1. drink coffee
2. have a Weiss or glass of red wine every night with dinner
3. swear at the slow pokes in front of me
4. i'm lazy
5. can't fall asleep with anyone touching me, or tv/radio on, or the wrong pillow.... the list continues.... heh

five things you like doing:
1. talking to Kurt on the phone, in person... either way!
2. Playing Sims 2
3. surfing the net and my friends' sites
4. knitting
5. playing with my digital photos

five things you would never wear again:
1. leggings with a long shirt... aaack!
2. anything but clogs
3. pastel pinks and blues
4. high heels (1" heels aren't high in my book)
5. bras. God, are they uncomfortable... noone makes a size 40A. I'll wear camisoles if I need the girls to be upstanding.

five things that scare you:
1. being without insulin
2. something happening to the kids
3. something happening to Kurt
4. germ warfare
5. car accidents, especially if my kids are with me

five favorite toys:
1. Kurt
2. my computer
3. my digital camera
4. my knitting needles
5. our trampoline

No comments:

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....