Well, Kurt left early this morning.... 3:13am, early. While driving home from our staff meeting last night.... at the local public house over Franziskaner Weiß biers all around (good taste the staff has!), we discussed whether he should head to Milwaukee that night... or early this am.... Afterall, WGN republican radio had their panties all in a twist over THE BIG STORM THAT'S COMING..... Wow, we got all of an inch.... and it's melting quickly.... The drive up to Milwaukee was just as uneventful, no cars, no snow!
So, anyways... he's airborn. Some wife I am... I don't even know his flight number, what time he lands in Vegas ... or where he's even staying... good grief. Had I thought about this a little harder, I would have surprised him with flowers waiting in his hotel room.... rats. That would have been a fun touch.... sigh. Oh well. I'll see if I can plug in some other variables on flight tracker and catch his plane in the air!
Views from CowTown
16 February 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(226)
-
▼
February
(19)
- Happy Birthday, Bear
- Reading through our local paper
- the stranger from Las Vegas is back home
- An evening of german wein and my first opera
- ja, it's nipply out there
- The Germans are coming.... again!
- differences
- 2 hours in...
- Found this morning!
- Crash
- found him
- Vegas, baby!
- It's all in the presentation
- shopping sans kids, no less!!
- Shopping!
- He has all the fun toys for a boring Friday
- question,
- opening day
- Well, we're moved....
-
▼
February
(19)

No comments:
Post a Comment