Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

10 February 2006

question,

What do you get when I'm awakened, oh, every 15-30 mins from 5:08am on?

Ya.

Although, my lovely Kurt rubbed my sore, sore back and feet for a few moments this morning before venturing out into the snow.... oh, that was great. thank you!

I'm still so hazy, tired. And stressed. I'm not settling in to the new office/routine very well. Entirely my own fault.... sigh. Oh well. I keep pluggin' along.

Besides, my DSL will be turned on today at work! Heh! Internet, the way everyone else gets to experience it. So, just roll your eyes and laugh along with me as I go ..... "ooooh, ahhhh, wow, oh so very speedy...." Sure, I'm 5 years behind the curve...... but I still want to be in awe for a bit! hee hee...

1 comment:

k.d. said...

so you're a DSL virgin! hehe.

happy weekend! ;)

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....