Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

06 February 2006

Well, we're moved....

...And exhausted. ...and the work's not finished yet. We keep pushing. Kurt's been nonstop working. He left the house yesterday morning, Sunday at 6:30am. Once I shook off the sleepies, sorted the kids, I joined him at the old school at 9:30am. Taking down the sign at the old place, the last thing to move....

Then, we kept on, working straight through at the new place, finally locking the door at 11pm last night....

A few final things to get, a few final places to vacuum and dust and we're open for business today at 3:45.

I think we'll do a ribbon cutting ceremony out front of our place.... ya know, get the "head instructor" to karate chop it! Fitting.

Ok, keep going.....

need.more.coffee.

1 comment:

k.d. said...

hehe! the "ribbon chopping ceremony" is a smart idea! =)

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....