I have to cram 30 pounds of schhhhh...tuff into a 15 pound bag... aka, my 15 hour day. GAH! And of course, we know with that weighing on my mind, it begins to race and rev up, then I toss and turn, even though it's nearing midnight. Happens everytime. Now I have a chock full day, and I get to accomplish everything on 6 hours of sleep.
That will make for a crabby, short-tempered mommy. sigh.
Ya know, there's over 500 kids at my kids' school. So, call it nearly 500 parents when accounting for siblings. Not a single one can volunteer their time at the rock wall in gym class. This after the gym instructor sent home flyers asking for volunteers. sheesh. So, here we go, I volunteered myself again this year. Although, this week is so crazy busy, I won't have many hours to give...... There will undoubtedly be no chance for a nap today..... =(
Testing tonight. Thankfully, it will be on the smallish side. Only about 7 students each hour, which translates into a small audience that I'll be performing in front of.... on 6 hours of sleep....
Is it 2200 yet?
oh, wait, my day just keeps getting better....
I go out to the car, we had to drive to school, missed the bus.... and found I left my windows open last night.... Naturally, it follows, that it would be raining outside. Hey! What do you know, it is raining..... nothing says "good morning" like a soggy butt.
Views from CowTown
25 April 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(226)
-
▼
April
(17)
- Friday, and no more pink
- Aliens
- what we did today
- One of those days where
- Today is party day
- A feel-good Friday
- A Birthday in photos
- They say it's our birthday....
- Chicago Symphony Hall Excursion
- Cowtown in the Big City
- In a weak moment
- Familie vonS goes out for some culture
- Wednesday catch-up
- Saturday. For lack of a better title...
- A busy Friday...
- Were I pregnant....
- Kopfschmerz
-
▼
April
(17)

2 comments:
one of those days...? one of those weeks!
after some Weißbier the sun shines again, hehe.
today's a new day! ;-)
Post a Comment