Let's see... yesterday, I had an eye check-up. Yup, I do need reading glasses, a mild variety, but a bit of help nonetheless. So, my new specs will be ready next Tuesday. It's kind of fitting, a bit like saying, "happy birthday, old lady"! hahahah That's ok, though, I'll also get to go out for a birthday lunch with 2 of my favorite men.... Kurt and K!
I received the schedule of events for when our German friends are here! Glad about that... I have to arrange a teacher to cover at least one of my class times..... I'm also busy with the outside. I'm getting estimates on having another portion of our gravel driveway blacktopped, debating calling a landscaper to fix up a couple of garden areas... or maybe I'll just get out there and dig..... I've received my 23 page fax from Consumer Reports on buying the van and what I can expect on my PT Cruiser trade-in..... Definately need a van for when the guests arrive. And then, there's the huge inside project of straightening out the guest house...... But, I have time. They arrive May 27th.
On an exciting, spring note.... our daffodils bloomed this morning!!! Spring is here!

3 comments:
I'm working on the clone thing, don't chivvy;-)
Hmm...do i have to say "Happy Birthday" ??
And - our "Osterglocken" also bloomed.
Nah, I still have 6 days left at 38... heh heh... but who's countin'?!
Osterglocken, cute name! ;)
Speaking of birthdays, I hope we can come out to see you and the little k's and c soon :-)
Post a Comment