We spent Saturday afternoon shopping. Drove up to this smallish shopping area 10 mins away from our house. Kurt went to
Kohl's, I to
Dress Barn. Kurt then arrived at my store, because naturally, I was taking longer to decide than he did. Sigh... things just look so much nicer if one is 20 pounds lighter. heh. We've both decided! Last stop, back to Kohl's to pick out a pair of sandals for me. I do not own any brown shoes...well, other than my Birks... but that wouldn't look too spiffy with a skirt. So, I picked out these... and
LOVE them!

Then it was off to my cousin's wedding reception. My brother, John and his girlfriend, Ella were there, along with my mom, and aunts and cousins.... 3 Gin & Tonics make for a fun evening.

My little brother and I.

Don't know why my hair was so red-looking here... aack. Elle, John, Kurt and I!
3 comments:
3 Gin & Tonics...? How could you drink THAT much...?
Heh heh!! ;)
It was a long evening... 6pm - 11pm!
Besides, I probably left 1/2 of that last drink on the table.... ;)
just gin & tonic? i see wine there... :P
Post a Comment