Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

01 June 2007

Proof that I was a city girl


Rewind to June 1991. I had been dating Kurt for 8 months now, still living at my parents house in the city.


We took our first trip to this marvelous Bed & Breakfast spot in Wisconsin. We met the lovely proprietor, who would become our dear friend. This is the same stone house where we would spend many family weekend trips creating so many fond memories.


But, here I am hiking with Kurt and some friends. What a good idea, I think I'll hike... in the woods... with my purse......


dork, dork, dork.....

2 comments:

mk said...

You can be glad, we couldn't see your high heels... hahahahaha!!

Frau CowTown said...

Ha! Ya, no doubt I wasn't wearing sensible shoes either!

heh ;) Nice one!

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....