Photos that is. I must crop and resize at least 10 photos for upload from the Germany batch... otherwise I'll never get through the 1872 of them!
It's not work really.... rather fun and fond, fond memories!
....Aaaaaah...............
I'll just put the stories with the photos over at Flickr... that way, when I get a book together from their services, it'll include the memories!
Oh, and on a totally unrelated note... I'm now pecking at the keyboard after having my left index finger slammed into the van's sliding door. OH CRAP! That is some exquisite pain.... D*mn! Was completely my own fault.... not Calli's! ;) And yes, I did have my morning coffee.... sheesh. Not tired, no excuse, just carelessness... gah!
Now I have a fat finger complete with bruises and a big ol' gash.... Perfect for our upcoming weekend of mixed martial arts and kickboxing training.... NOT!
Dang, 'cause I was getting quite a killer hook punch, but now I don't know if I can use my left hand.......
Ah, it will be all better by Saturday, right? I'm a fast healer..... *snort*, ya, right! sigh...
Views from CowTown
22 August 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(179)
-
▼
August
(17)
- Date nite
- Back to chicago
- Lunch break
- Morning kids! we are across the river from manhatt...
- Last row
- Leaving chicago
- Rain, rain go away! No, Really! Go AWAY
- At least 10 per day
- Remembering Dad
- Half a Century
- Frankfurt Flughafen
- Also Found
- Found
- The real difference between him and I
- 7 August 07
- tearing down
- Whoa....
-
▼
August
(17)

3 comments:
Clod.
(I would never do anything stupid to injure myself, oh, no, not me...)
:-)
K
you're a trooper! the finger is already better i guess!
happy weekend!
I saw her wave it at me when she read my first comment, it must be better!
(Oh wait... wrong finger!)
K
Post a Comment