The meltdown.
It was inevitable.... nothing 2 Franziskanner biers couldn't fix though!
Wow.
sigh....
I was totally unprepared, had my head wrapped in systems and stuff of the week... and before I knew it, no intros showed up.... I had to teach class.
Ja.
It was a bad scene. Thankfully, had other instructors there to pass off the ball... I was ready to lose it.
Gah.
1 more day.
Too bad I couldn't get a Franz to go....... I'd keep on drinking.
*sigh*

2 comments:
ok. 1 to go... good luck! =)
She's SO hard on herself... NOBODY knew she was melting down except for her. Okay, so she was about to lose her temper... but she didn't. She felt like she taught all of the material of a 50 minute class in 15 minutes... but she was the only one who noticed.
Life goes on... things were just fine. We all felt a bit under the microscope the whole week - but that's what we were paying this guy to do!
Now, this week, we actually have to move ahead without him... and that's going to be harder yet!
Kurt
Post a Comment