Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

10 June 2008

"C'mon mom, when are you going to update your blog?"

sheeesh!

Well, little cee, I've been busy. But according to her, I should write every day...

So, we've jumped into summer. Hot, steamy days with lots of rain too. Why look! 50 miles north of us is swamped too....

And I have a great banner to put up here.... the little cowtown to the north of us, where the kids go to school... Oh, they have a great town slogan and street banners to match!

Stay tuned.

Oh right, as Calli mentioned... I do have blog material. Karl is graduating from middle school tonight. I checked online, he's not failing anything, so they are moving him up to high school... ah, how time flies. Photos to follow.

1 comment:

mk said...

Hi Cowtown! The old "when will i update my blog"-theme. I know. :-(.
But i take a fresh coffee, and try to write something ..now.. ;-) Office is still empty and quiet, so... maybee....

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....