Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

20 June 2008

cowtown - that banner says it all

My CowTown. This little town just to the north of us, where the kids have gone to school. A little school, grades 1-5. Kai will spend his final year there this September. Anyways, this quaint little town has quite a history. It was settled in 1833, and it would seem that time has just passed on by. These little stores and one room schoolrooms still exist. The thing that struck me most as funny... had me shaking my head as I drove Kai to his last day of school... was the brand new banners they had posted on that little 1 block stretch of road that forms "downtown" CowTown.

I guess a picture is worth a thousand words. So, I present to you, CowTown, my CowTown.

And a bit of history if anyone is mildly curious!

For more photos around CowTown, click over to my Flickr! I bet you can't wait to come visit my town!! ;)

No comments:

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....