Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

30 June 2008

last day of june


last day of june
Originally uploaded by frau cowtown
Our walk in the local state park on this lovely, breezy summer afternoon. I've put this on the map. A gorgeous place for the kids and dogs and me to walk. A good start to getting my frazzled self calmed down, per Kurt's suggestion. The MMA studio is closed this week for 4th of July celebrations. Classes in past years have been light, so we'll take this time to unwind in the evenings. Much needed.

Of course walking around Lake Defiance we had a bit of a mishap. You'll notice on the map (when you click the photo and go to Flickr, over in the sidebar you can click on the word "map" and it'll show you where we were), there are 3 docks that jut out into the lake from the wooden boardwark. I let the dogs into the water while still on-leash, to cool off and have a drink. Then, while helping the big puppy back onto the dock, I lost my footing on the wet, slippery wood and half of me went for a swim too! Sigh.

I've only a few bruises while ensuring my camera stayed dry... yikes! That was close... and oh now my right leg is sooore... sigh.

The rest of the afternoon photos are over at Flickr, click on the pic to go see 'em!

No comments:

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....