Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

01 August 2005

Crazy-ness

I have 2 hours to clean the 3 remaining rooms in the main house..... hah hah... can she do it?! Then I'm off to pick up our family from Munich! Thank you, Kaydee, for the menu suggestions! I've decided on the cajun jambalya, a greens salad with ranch dressing, and some Red Stripe beer from Jamaica or the Corona beer from Mexico. For breakfast, we have bagels and cream cheese, meats, eggs, and "Strong, hot coffee"!! There's also orange juice and sweet muffins! I've also found a bunch of other items that may not be familiar... such as Hawaiian bread!

The family is in for a surprise... I wonder what they'll think about all my German stuff around the house!!! hahahahah Ah yes, I'm eccentric! And crazy. What am I still doing on the internet when there's a house to put together?!!

heh.

More later.....

1 comment:

k.d. said...

hot cajun food & cold corona, that's always a good combination! ;-)

greet these munich people with a "servus" and a "grĂ¼ss gott" and they will feel comfortable right from the start!

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....