This morning the kids happily opened door number 1 on their Adventskalendar.... mmm, lecker... Schokolade! (of course, not until we had a proper fight over who gets which one.... damn, hasn't the mom learned yet to get matching things?)
In other news... someone didn't realize there was SNOW out there to snuffle in! Heh! Crazy girl... she loves to snow plow the snow on the deck or in the grass with her nose.... then she comes up for air, snuffles it out of her nostrils... and does it again. She'll stop though if you're going to toss snow in the air.... because jumping and catching the snow with your face is waaay more fun anyways.
I'll be glad when my party is over. For whatever reason, anything I do or speak to him about is really ticking him off. So I really should stop flurrying around doing things, or working out, because honestly, I didn't work hard enough for my legs to be sore, so I'll just shut up and get things done. Oh, and I'll make lists too.
Views from CowTown
01 December 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(109)
-
▼
December
(16)
- Here we are
- leaving milwaukee
- Merry Christmas! And, see you next year!
- Christmas at gramma's
- My mood
- Tacky house!
- 2blackdresses
- hopefully, this is it for the nasty germs of this ...
- 3 down, 2 to go, maybe...
- ouch!
- the story of the restless dog
- fröhweihnachten
- Just my luck
- heat wave
- When Kurt tells me...
- Adventszeit
-
▼
December
(16)

1 comment:
What party?
Post a Comment