Ya, so 2 days this week I've been cooking at the gym... cookin' the fat off me! heh.
Sunday, Nov 26th, 172 (AAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK)
Wed, Nov 30th, 170
20 pounds to go in 26 days before the cruise and swimsuit wearing days are upon me.....
I'm tempted to use Kilos.... it doesn't seem as much to my brain...woohoo, I'm only 77 kilos heh... either way, many more trips to the gym and, whoa, hold the pasta!
Ok, really, now I'm on to the payroll! Dated, Dec 1st.
Views from CowTown
30 November 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(109)
-
▼
November
(17)
- The underwear motivator
- a 'little' visual
- 31 adults and 18 kids
- The days of food and fun are over now
- spiked eggnog before 10am
- I live in a house full of kids
- holiday headaches
- So, my new books from Amazon arrived!
- That time of year again
- Friday wrap-up
- a tee shirt for me
- Two words came to mind
- Dinner date on Friday evening
- decisions, decisions
- Tabi peeking out the window
- a wise woman once told me
- Call me red
-
▼
November
(17)

No comments:
Post a Comment