Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

08 November 2005

a tee shirt for me

...and it reads....

"forget skinny dipping, I go chunky dunking!"

hahahahahahah... sigh....

and in other news.... mr. competitive aka, Kurt, was scouring the internet... even found the Franziskaner website and wrote to them, hoping they'd respond with the pronounciation in his favor..... he writes an email to me.... and I quote,

"HAHAHAHA! I wrote to these guys... and the answer will be here soon! I hope!
Loser has to buy beer for a month! Franciscan.... just a thought, but nobody says "Franciscahn"--unless they've got too much money!"

....oder, sie sind Deutsch!!! ( I say! hahahahah) .... but he did send along a cute postcard to me from Franziskaner's website! ;)

ah yes... beer is always more tastee, when someone else is buying! hahahahahah

1 comment:

k.d. said...

hehe, kurt wrote to franziskaner. too cool! :P

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....