Well, I've done it. I decided to make a huge change away from my dirty blonde look.
I'm now a chestnut, reddish brown.... aaack! It's still a shock when I catch a glimse of my dark, dark hair in the mirror.... heh. My hairstylist, Anne, told me in 6-8 weeks if I come in for a touch up... when the lighter hair starts growing out at the roots... she can add bunches more blonde highlights in and start phasing this dark out... I think that is the way I'll go.... so I'll be a lighter red, perhaps strawberry blonde for the Christmas cruise! =)
Views from CowTown
01 November 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(109)
-
▼
November
(17)
- The underwear motivator
- a 'little' visual
- 31 adults and 18 kids
- The days of food and fun are over now
- spiked eggnog before 10am
- I live in a house full of kids
- holiday headaches
- So, my new books from Amazon arrived!
- That time of year again
- Friday wrap-up
- a tee shirt for me
- Two words came to mind
- Dinner date on Friday evening
- decisions, decisions
- Tabi peeking out the window
- a wise woman once told me
- Call me red
-
▼
November
(17)


1 comment:
Congrats and welcome to the chestnut, reddish-brown club!! (although, I seem to have been darkening the past few years to a browner brown)
I'll see you next week for little cee's b-day :-)
Post a Comment