Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

04 November 2005

Tabi peeking out the window


tabnpumpkins
Originally uploaded by frau cowtown.
So, I'm all set for my Friday. Drive middle K to school, go workout, then go make copies of forms for the karate school. Oh wait. I don't have a car this morning. sigh. The brakes on the ol' cruiser are being worked on, again. Seems after rolling over 55 thousand miles, I'm in to the mechanics more often.... ah well, if things go the way I'm planning... I'll have a big, mom mobile in the summer. Afterall, I love hanging with kids... and now I can drive 6 of them around. OIY!

Band concert was last night... I forget how good it is for my head to be out in public... saying 'hi' to all the moms I know, and it's surprising how many kids in town know me. Although, it shouldn't be... I know them from schools... be it school school, or the karate school. I was just embarrased to see my hair when I got home... aack, how did I allow myself to go out into public with gross hair last night?! I've really got to be more careful.... too many people know me in this town.

Well, my email this morning from Photo Friday listed "warm" as this week's challenge. Hmmm, this was all I found in my current photos. I think I'll browse some of my older pics and see if I have any better matches to the theme....

Anything else... nah, just a day to do household schtuff. Good, the house and I need it!

No comments:

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....