Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

23 November 2005

I live in a house full of kids

Kurt wakes up and flips on all the big, bright, outside lights and hops on the bed with Tabi to wake me up.... "didja see outside?" he bounces.... just like I'm sure he did, oh, 40 years ago.... sigh.... "mmmmmmmpppffffhhh" that was all I could muster, and dove deeper under my down comforter. I could tell by his voice there was snow out there. The kids, all 4 of them, and that includes the black furry one, are just lovin' the first snow. Now Tabi just stares out the window and gives a pathetic little whimper every now and again... to let me know that we need to go outside and play Toss The Snow again. I've already been out once with her. And I haven't even finished my first cup of tea.... now that's love.

I'm ready for the snow, though, this year. I outfitted myself with the warmest coat I could find, in a decent price range that is.... Heck, it will keep me warm in -35F weather, although, mine is black.... and tall, warm boots in matching black!

No comments:

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....