47.
OHMIGOD! I don't know that over 50 people, including us 5, can really even fit in the house. LOL... oh man. What have I done????!!!!! That will indeed be an interesting evening. Oiiiyyyy!
Now I have two weeks from yesterday to get the house in ship shape!! AAACCCKKKK
In other, unrelated news.... I did some good mental exercises for myself today.... I rearranged rooms ... again. Little Cee is back downstairs in her own room and the boys are together in the upstairs mega room! I think that's the way it will stay. Even though middle K doesn't need to wake up for another hour after the little kids do.... sigh... oh well, he can just lounge in bed, besides, I think little wolfie is pretty quiet in the mornings....
Little cee is not too pleased yet to be sleeping alone... although, now the puppy will be sleeping in her room! I don't know, really, why I did the change. Perhaps it was in response to the upcoming party and having middle k in the PINK room. Rather than go about painting... I decided it would be easier to just make the move. That and hormones. 'nuff said there! Although, Kurt will back me up... my mood wasn't really too awful bad this month... 'eh?! Only 1 day, yesterday, of "oh woe is me" and "life is so overwhelming"..... Then he just made me a drink and told me to sit on the couch and knit! Which I did and finished off another hat!!! Whee that was fun! Ahhh, my man knows how to take care of me..... But, I tell ya.... I can feel those hormones and what they're doing.... but I just cannot alter my mood. Although, the alcohol helped alter it for a brief while.... heh ;)
What else? Oh right... we had judo Friday night. Black belt classes have started up, and this past Friday was Judo for karate. Damn! We haven't had judo for 2 years now.... the falls and rolls came back pretty quickly..... as did the freakin' sore muscles. I'm still walking weird because my leg muscles are still screaming 2 days later..... Man! Judo is just not for old people!! I was thinking, I may not go back to judo.... it's just too body beating for my taste.... sigh. Ya, I'm an old lady. There ya go.
OOOHHH! The best sight was this afternoon in the parking lot!!! The COW CRUZR, as the license plate read!!! Heee heeee! I'd love to have my very own cow cruiser!! LOL

Boy, for thinking I didn't have much on my mind... I sure had plenty to type! heh.

No comments:
Post a Comment