
Three years ago this week, I was off on my own having an adventure.... driving north on the Autobahn for 2 hours until I realized Heidelberg was south of Frankfurt, and 'oh scheiss, I'm going the wrong way!'.... that sort of an adventure. But, it was an adventure in Germany, so there ya go, other than it was too short a visit, it was perfect!
So, here we are again, the kids have a 1/2 day of school tomorrow, then they're on holiday until Monday. Sheesh, didn't we just have a 12 week summer holiday? I think the kids are out of school more than they're in. Anyways, this morning when mulling over the fact that they'll be home and underfoot this week.... a smile came to my face when I suddenly thought..... "sleep in".... sigh... ah! Two little words, can make all the difference in outlook.

No comments:
Post a Comment