Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

14 November 2005

That time of year again

Online holiday shopping, that is. The stack of magazines is piling up at my dinner spot, cousin M can attest to that! ha! I don't even have room to eat.... so as usual, tonight I put my bowl of green beans on top of one stack and started flipping through the others! In the end, I weeded out 4 to go to the recycle bin, a bunch of other ones gave me great ideas for people on my list.... (eBay is fired up in another window online...) and then in another magazine, I found a lovely dress for New Years' eve on the cruise ship just off the coast of Cozumel! ....or will that just accentuate the ever-growing pear shape I'm sportin', Kurt??!!


In other news... spent a full day at my desk today.... working on all the things that need my attention..... I did take a lunch and knitting break, however.... my, the day flew by!

No comments:

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....