Yes, I have a new knitting partner in the evenings...
Oh, and on a totally unrelated note, I'm nearly certain that I'm going to cut my hair... like up to my chin. I'm so in need of a change, a bit weary of the high maintenance aspect of all this hair. I'd like it to be quick hair. Cute, curly hair. The last time I hacked my hair was 1998, when little KW was 2 mos old. I loved it then!! It was so curly, with the weight off of it.... And, I'd like Ann to put more of my blonde back in... there's still too much red hanging on... ick! Oh well, we'll see when I find time to do this horror to my head... sigh... poor Kurt, but, it will grow back ....
Views from CowTown
23 January 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(226)
-
▼
January
(20)
- 2 hours and 5 minutes
- Everything's falling into place
- one more week
- Am I happy?
- and they say hindsight is 20/20
- 2 biddies
- mexico12
- sigh
- Lady boss on the warpath - rant ahead......
- He really has been a busy beaver
- What have we been doing
- ABC
- The head house in Jamaika
- Some cruise thoughts
- 491 pictures to sort through
- Heading back to cowtown
- Ft lauderdale
- Key west now
- Bahamas
- Sunrise in jamaica
-
▼
January
(20)


1 comment:
why poor kurt? everyone needs some change from time to time, right? ;-)
Post a Comment