
Let there be light!! Woohoo... 2, big workout areas! Now the fun part... I get to start decorating. Oooh, I just can't decide on what color mat to order. We have 1 red one, now the new, bigger, adult workout area can be purple, tan, brown, white, black, red, yellow, orange, gray, green, blue, light blue, forest green, burgandy.... aaaack, the choices! And, I can combine colors for no extra charge... as long as they're in blocks... no fancy circles or logos or such. Decisions, decisions....
Middle K wants black and blue... hmm, too dark. Kurt wants red and blue.... hmmm, with our white ceiling and walls, I'm afraid it'll be too "stars and stripes forever, or hooray for the red, white and blue, wave the flag and all that patriotic junk"....heh. I was thinking perhaps red with an inner gray square area..... I don't know. sigh...... what to do.... what to do....
Gah, anything to put off the fact that I have to go to the accountant's office tomorrow, at 10am. Someone, rescue me!!!!!

1 comment:
what do you think of the color scheme of my old site kaydee.de?
good work, btw. congrats!
Post a Comment