Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

17 February 2006

The Germans are coming.... again!


Well, ya know, I'm on this list with our local band... (the same one Kurt used to conduct and play in.... ) as a host to any visiting Germans. Genau. The other day I received an email telling me that a local band from the city Holzgerlingen was coming to town and host homes/families were needed, was I still interested?! Of course I am! Kurt said it was ok, as I do most of the hosting anyways.

After speaking with the woman in charge, I picked a lovely couple by the name of Roland und Heidrun. Hey, what do you know? We've stayed at their home twice before on our trips to Holzgerlingen!!!! Wheeeee! I told the lady, we must have this couple, and they are good friends of ours. We always send emails back and forth.... postcards when either of us takes a holiday... er, makes a holiday!

I'm so excited! They'll be staying with us for 10 days in May and June!!! This is going to rock!!!

1 comment:

k.d. said...

ha! i bet you're excited! awesome!

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....