... put me to the next step, finding their website, and then writing an email for some more info. And, now... look what I've found!
"Dear Carolyn,
Thank you for your interest in our German classes for your children. We are currently half way through our German program, but we will be offering another 10-week session starting April 21. This class is held on Fridays from 3:40 - 4:30.
All of your children can attend this class. If Fridays don't work for you, please let me know which day you would prefer and I will put you on our waiting list for new classes........"
She went on to tell me about the private lessons for up to 4 people... that would mean, I could train too!!! Those you can schedule for whatever day/time is convenient for you. Hmmm, now with middle K's school getting out at 3:30.... I don't know if he could race to my car and if we could make it to German school on time..... The price difference is not bad. $390 for the 3 kids, 10 weeks of a 50 min class. Or, $500, for 10 weeks, 1 hour lesson for 4 people. Hmmmm. Something to think about! And here, I thought there were no foreign language classes outside the local highschools!! I think our middle schools should be offering foreign language classes, Kurt and I both started French in 7th grade. That was probably too late to make learning easy for us.... heh, not much has stuck with us.... oui, oui! .... especially, not for me now that I've stuffed my head with Deutsch!! A much easier language to learn and remember, I think!! Sexier sounding too! heh heh!
Views from CowTown
25 February 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(226)
-
▼
February
(19)
- Happy Birthday, Bear
- Reading through our local paper
- the stranger from Las Vegas is back home
- An evening of german wein and my first opera
- ja, it's nipply out there
- The Germans are coming.... again!
- differences
- 2 hours in...
- Found this morning!
- Crash
- found him
- Vegas, baby!
- It's all in the presentation
- shopping sans kids, no less!!
- Shopping!
- He has all the fun toys for a boring Friday
- question,
- opening day
- Well, we're moved....
-
▼
February
(19)

1 comment:
deutsch-kurs für die ganze familie from now on... woo! =)
Post a Comment