All of us were delighted to see him again.
Things at work are still busy... in a different sort of way. I need to sign up 4 new people so we can afford this new drinking fountain.... sigh... after Kurt hooked up the old one, he discovered it doesn't even work..... ancient beast that it is.... I had no idea fountains were so pricey... but it beats having just a water cooler... having to fill it nearly every day, and then not to mention the huge amount of tiny paper cups that fill up our garbage bins each day too.....
The kids are all sick. They've been crabby and underfoot since lunchtime Friday.... we have strep in the house, again.... middle K's come down with it again.... little cee and I just have the crud of the month, and little k has bronchitis and an ear infection and absolutely screams and carries on when it's time to take his vile-tasting medicine.... YUK! Oh the joys.....
Then on top of it all... my surprise was a spiral, floppy curl perm.... except that it's so floppy as to have non existant curl anywhere on my head... oh, except for my bangs which now stand straight up from my head. Lovely. I really ought to stop mucking with my hair. I'm so pissed. $90 spent for shit and the hairstylist can't even call me back to tell me how she's going to fix it. Frankly, though, I don't have another 2 hours to waste in the chair... so I'm all about just leaving her and finding a new one when I decide to muck with my hair again....
Then I get the news that my local yarn store is closing it's doors the end of this month..... I'm so sad. They had the best stash of soft wool yarns and supplies.... I mean, you never know when you'll need a pair of size 12, circular, bamboo knitting needles.... sigh... how sad.
Good thing for strong gin & tonics at dinner time! That was the highlight of my day yesterday....
Views from CowTown
22 February 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(226)
-
▼
February
(19)
- Happy Birthday, Bear
- Reading through our local paper
- the stranger from Las Vegas is back home
- An evening of german wein and my first opera
- ja, it's nipply out there
- The Germans are coming.... again!
- differences
- 2 hours in...
- Found this morning!
- Crash
- found him
- Vegas, baby!
- It's all in the presentation
- shopping sans kids, no less!!
- Shopping!
- He has all the fun toys for a boring Friday
- question,
- opening day
- Well, we're moved....
-
▼
February
(19)

1 comment:
90$ and you're pissed afterwards! total bummer, huh? :-O
Post a Comment