And what's different this morning? I got to bed at a decent hour, and I worked out last night for the first time in a very long time. There's going to be more of that! I need to work out to get back my girlish figure!
I found the summer volleyball camp schedule in K-W's backpack.... Yay. Now, I can finalize my summer schedule! Good, I like to have things put in place! I've sent on this new info to my ad department... Kurt.... and now we can get our ad in the paper today!
I think today, I may go out and buy a van. We'll see. And, now that my computer network is finally found again!! hooray, I think I'll print out paychecks early. Because as soon as I disconnect my laptop from the network cord.... I have a heck of a time trying to find the network again..... drives me up a wall! Stupid Windows XP..... and there's no set sequence of clicks to get it back up and running. Sometimes you have to push the network... sometimes you can try to find my laptop from other computers on the network.... sigh. Anyways, I found my computer after Kurt taught me how to ping it from his computer! So, I have a printer again! Simple pleasures! heh.
Now that Kurt has DSL at his work.... I've been begging him to come back and give me a story every now and again over here! =) Please, pretty please?! What's that they say about the squeeeky wheel and all??...... heh.
So, that's my Friday ramble. Nothing exciting, except for some loose ends tied up over here! ;) ...which makes me content! So, let's all have a relaxing Friday evening! Biers all around, and perhaps a good movie to watch!!
Views from CowTown
21 April 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(226)
-
▼
April
(17)
- Friday, and no more pink
- Aliens
- what we did today
- One of those days where
- Today is party day
- A feel-good Friday
- A Birthday in photos
- They say it's our birthday....
- Chicago Symphony Hall Excursion
- Cowtown in the Big City
- In a weak moment
- Familie vonS goes out for some culture
- Wednesday catch-up
- Saturday. For lack of a better title...
- A busy Friday...
- Were I pregnant....
- Kopfschmerz
-
▼
April
(17)

2 comments:
hmmm, i wish i could think about my summer schedule too... :/
happy weekend!
Well, my summer schedule is not that exciting.... it's still work related! I just didn't know what time to give the karate classes so that I could still taxi little c to her volleyball!
Anyways,,,, have a lovely weekend, and don't work too hard!
Post a Comment