I was never one of those girls who got horrid cramps/headaches once a month... in fact I never got headaches... or it was really rare, I've maybe had a handful in my entire life..... Lucky.
So now the past 3-4 days I've had a constant headache. It's really bugging me to the point where I'm like what's wrong with me? It's a tumor, I know it. But, since I wake up feeling fine, and it gradually appears through the day, I'm diagnosing it a stress headache. Searching webMD, I find a bunch of my symptoms for the stress headaches, including fatigue. I've been sleeping the entire weekend.... what's wrong with me??? Well, how much time do you have... ha! The list goes on.
Eh, so we'll give it some more days.... see what develops, or goes away, I'm hoping..... I'm sure it's stress. Take the 1 year anniversary of little Cee's diabetes diagnosis,(which I'm not supposed to mention or think about...sigh) the running of the karate business that's so new to me, the kid I've decided to home school, and the mini pup that I decided to care for over the spring break, and the fact that I'm nearly weighing my all time, non-pregnant fattest I've ever been..... I think it just all adding up in my head.
Now, the mini pup is gone, and they brought me home 3 newspapers from Germany!!!! WHEEeeeeee (ja, I'm easy....) =), shopping today for my South Beach diet foods, and I really cannot allow myself to stress about "things" anymore.... I have to make a conscious decision to Let.Them.Go!
Views from CowTown
03 April 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(226)
-
▼
April
(17)
- Friday, and no more pink
- Aliens
- what we did today
- One of those days where
- Today is party day
- A feel-good Friday
- A Birthday in photos
- They say it's our birthday....
- Chicago Symphony Hall Excursion
- Cowtown in the Big City
- In a weak moment
- Familie vonS goes out for some culture
- Wednesday catch-up
- Saturday. For lack of a better title...
- A busy Friday...
- Were I pregnant....
- Kopfschmerz
-
▼
April
(17)

3 comments:
headache go away! NOW!
i hope you're better soon - i heard an ice cold beer helps... hehe. ;)
oh no, no beer.... no alcohol anymore. i'm back from Baden-Baden.
I will never, never, never drink alcohol anymore - for this week.
It was a really bad headache this morning - and i had a cold beer.
OK, 5 beers, one southern comfort, one gin tonic, one tripple fernet branca, one ramazotti and one white wine with aperol.
bad headache. don't know why.
aack! Quite a mixture of booze! hahahah And you have a headache? What a surprise! ;) heh heh
Post a Comment