First things first..... I have to give a shout out to my little bro!
"HEY!"
Congrats are in order as he graduates this weekend!!
Way to go Dr. Hansen, well, that's fun to write!!! A great accomplishment! I'm proud of you!!!!
A shot of us from a few summers ago....

Next, we're doing lots of cool things at work... working on promos, ordering new logo shirts... lots of fun changes... always! Some frustrating things as well amoung our own.... seems some of the 'branch' schools are again leaving.... but that's all belt rank games, pure nonsense. I do want to put together a letter something to that effect. I have to take my time, or it comes across too female, read, bitchy. I forward all my emails to the staff on to Kurt first.... so he can edit them, make my thoughts more sane, flow better! hahaha. Well, along that line... there are some stirrings, some changes in the pipeline that only Kurt and I are privy to. Although, we've spoken a bit about it with one of our instructors. Now, in hindsight, we probably should have kept mum about the situation.... sigh. Ah well. Never a dull moment at work, that's for sure!
Well, today's my day off from karate stuff. Time to recharge me! I'm spending more time at work... taught 3 classes and took 3 classes this past week... as well, as parked in the office at school for more of the evenings. We still need more organization at home. With me gone a lot last evening... the kids and school stuff didn't get organized. We barely made it to the bell this morning at school, because hair wasn't brushed to my satisfaction, we didn't like what was on the school lunch menu today, our project bag needed one more thing in it, and K-W needed to bring a certain book and rock to school too.... and after all that, I arrive back home and find little cee left her assignment notebook here.... that will cost her reward, free time this afternoon and put her in a crappy mood when she arrives home. Oh Joy!... not..... Really, lunches need to be made the night before, chores done, showers taken, clothes laid out, backpacks packed, table cleared off after meals.... wet laundry put into the dryer.... (now I have to run that through through the rinse cycle again...) hmmmmmmmpppph.
The organization will come. I suppose I'm getting better at not panicking when things like this go awry.... no harm done, the kids still got to school, semi-put-together, and food in their bellies.... so we didn't study for our spelling test last night.... what's the big deal?!
Good grief! Another week flew by.....

No comments:
Post a Comment