Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

22 May 2006

knockin' things off the To-Do List

I have lists everywhere.... and here I thought I was so organized because I make lists. Doesn't help much if you have dozens of little papers here and there all with your jottings on them....

I should have brought the returns bag with me this morning... since I'm halfway to the next town where they need to go back. Ah well.

I'm here at work. I've printed off loads of flyers, pamphlets, attendance sheets, new schedules... more to do... but my Starbucks, venti, skim, white mocha, no whipcream, cup is empty.

I arrived early, got the front parking spot, and then walked to the square for my morning beverage! I'm thinking of walking back up there for a refil and also a stop at the office supplies store. I could use some more wall folder holders here for all the info I need the students and parents to have!

Finally, I've uploaded, organized and ordered my photo book from our '03 Germany trip! It'll be on the way by the end of this week! Yay!

Patches need to be ordered, perhaps a rubber stamper with our logo as well.... Oh, and I need to make up a handout for all the kids to get them in our parade next month!

... and clean the guest house as well......... ohh, and stock up the pantry!

back to it.....

2 comments:

mk said...

Huh....slow down....!
Starbucks coffee. Hm.. have to try sometimes. We have one in Munich.

Frau CowTown said...

Starbuck's coffee will do that to ya! heh heh! zoom, zoom, zoom!

;)

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....

Blog Archive