I wandered around and around the ladies underwear section, 3, 4 times at this store Sunday morning. EVERYTHING, yes, everything had wires in them. That is just wrong. How can every woman out there find underwire bras comfy. No way. And then, there was not a single bra that was just fabric, all had a roll of foam included.
I don't want wires.... ok, I don't need wires. No support needed here.
I don't want padding. Perhaps I could use a little padding...nah, I like the nipple look, don't cover me over with pillows.
And of course, if you are a size 40, you cannot possibly have the 'A' cup size.....
Insane. Frustrating.
Then, I go browse the sports section... thinking a camisole-type, mild cover-up is what I'm looking for..... No such luck here.... they are all so ultra tight.... I think it would squeeze me completely flat.... Nope. Those sports' bras are meant to keep the big girls in line.....
I was so disgusted at the lack of selection.... it finally dawned on me, I probably needed to shop in the little girls' area.... sigh. Of course, none of them have a 40 inch chest, and I'd end up with pink teddy bears on my training bra..... or lacey undershirts.... GAH!
So, I'm on the hunt!
Oooh, here's a nice one.....

4 comments:
I know what you mean about bras....I hate underwire and foam, but they don't seem to make all cotton ones anymore....until I found bluecanoe.com last week. I've ordered one, but it will be 3 WEEKS for it to come because everything they make is hand-dyed or something like that. Anyway, I'll show you when I see you
ehm......uh... not my issue. I give over to Heike (my wife).
Hi cee...you're right - these bras with wire are barbarous. Bras are barbarous, but i have to wear them at work - the stalk eyes of the colleagues are to annoying.
*waves HI* Heike! Hee hee... yes, some places one really needs one... good to hear I'm not the only one who finds the entire concept of a bra distasteful!! ;)
dunno - i don't wear bras at all! :P
Post a Comment