Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

09 July 2006

Nice

A short work week, and on to another great weekend! Shame this one was only 2 days long.... Ah well, lovely weather, and we had no plans. The perfect recipe for recharging the batteries and gearing up for a busy week.

Tomorrow little cee and I are off to Children's Hospital in Chicago. Big day as she gets her mechanical pancreas... so to speak! Pictures to follow, I'm sure! She's very excited about this new gadget called the pump! Oh the learning we have ahead of us tomorrow.... So, we'll be in the big city, surrounded by sterile walls once again.... bleh. I don't like hospitals.... Ah well, I hear all good things about this gadget... so, we'll see.....

1 comment:

mk said...

Hey, all the best to little cee. Take a good book, and have fun teasing the doc !

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....