Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

28 July 2006

photo friday

This week's theme is Portrait. I am reminded of one Kurt sent to me from his office chair using his new little gadget!

I'm also reminded of how few pics I've been taking as of late. Hmmmm. Frustrated with the camera? Frustrated that I don't know how to use all the buttons? I dunno. I took a bunch of upclose, evening shots of these huge, yellow lilies in our garden.... They all turned out like crap. If the flash fired.... they were so over exposed, when I turned the flash off... they were either slightly blurry or most disappointing, the color was all wrong... nothing like the air was at all.... sigh. Maybe I should have boosted the iso?! Frustrating.

I think I should make the effort to just get back to having the darn camera with me and shoot, shoot, shoot!

Busy day today... lots of running around, class to teach, bills to pay, Ads to run in the paper by noon, calls to make, teacher to fire, photos to take..... party to schedule.... sigh.

Thank God It's Friday!!!!! And a hot one at that..... 33-35 Celcius through mid next week.... GAH!

Hey! It's the weekend, and we need some cool Weissbier Kurt!!!!!

3 comments:

mk said...

Aaahhh... a cool Weißbeer. This is my favorite at the moment. Ice cold out of the fridge... yumm! I have to open one now. Prost!

k.d. said...

17°c /64f this morning! oh joy! :D

happy weekend!

Frau CowTown said...

Ooooh, KD, I'm jealous. Presently we are 27 at 7am.... aack!

MK, Kurt tried to locate that Bier... no luck. He did pick up some tastee new ones... pics to follow!!

;)

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....