Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

24 July 2006

Shopping day!


It was a good day to go to IKEA... of course, everyday is a good day at IKEA! All the European housewares!

So Kurt and I went yesterday and bought some new red bedding, rugs, and new oak dressers... unfortunately, we grabbed the wrong boxes... Ya, go figure. We took boxes marked 1 and 2 of 2... and they wrang up the correct price.... yet, it's not the 6 drawer dresser.... And, we didn't notice it until we were unloading it from the van at CowHaus. We're quick that way... . heh

But, HEY! I get to go back again today!! How cool is that?! No one zipping through the displays... I mean, how can one possibly look at all the stuff when cruising by??? So, I'll bring little Cee with me, and she can enjoy all that Euro goodness too!!

Whee, happy shopping!

4 comments:

mk said...

We get our own IKEA at november. 18 Km away. Hey....don't be jaelous! ;-)

k.d. said...

ikea... made in china. LOL

Nez said...

Schaumburg or Bolingbrook?

Frau CowTown said...

Schaumburg... that's a far enough drive!

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....