Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

13 July 2006

steamy times

in CowTown.... Here I was this morning, wondering if the days ahead would be cooler than it's going to be today....



..... right.

Seems today is the cool day. Oiy.

And, as far as they can tell... which usually isn't much 'round these parts, Tues and Weds will continue with the heat wave.... Ja, I know, summer time in the windy city is always hot and sticky... bleh.

Gah! This fat old person doesn't like the heat much anymore.... Guess who will be at the pool the next few days?!

That rocky, ocean shore of Maine sounds really good right about now! ;)

3 comments:

Kurt Schulenburg said...

Oops... the word "fat" accidentally got crossed out. I wonder how that happened?

mk said...

Did i already told you...? My aircondition is working.... still working... aaaaahhhh...... hehe

k.d. said...

or maybe the rocky ocean shore of ALASKA? LOL

happy weekend!

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....