Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

30 May 2006

The fun continues!

As you can imagine, I'm sporting a perpetual, goofy grin on my face! I'm hanging with the Germans all day long!!! Ahhh, the Deutschsprechen! I know, I know, everyone is tired of hearing it.... but, I must say..... I can understand the conversations!!! Of course, my friends know that I cannot keep up when they get excited and talk zu schnell.... aber, most of the time, they keep the talking to a good pace and I can keep up!!! Wheeee!

Last night I discovered that I'm thinking to myself in German, I dream last night in German... as I type now... the German translation is running through my head, causing many back spacing in my English typing! hahahahah Ah what fun!

Anyways.... on to the meat of the day! Today is May 30th. Na, und?... "du sagst..."

What were we doing 14 years ago today????



3 comments:

mk said...

be vorsichtig! Your english wird more funny. What's it genannt? Engleutsch? Deulish? And - remember, the farben of your flag are red, blue, white - not schwarz, rot and gold! Hehehe...

mk said...

and...... HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY !

k.d. said...

oooh! happy anniversary! :D

kurt with long hair! hehe!

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....

Blog Archive