Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

23 May 2006

Hmmm, dilemma

So now I have a Mexican family lined up to clean the house Thursday morning. A guy who sounds just like Cesar Milan of The Dog Whisperer.... mmmmm, Cesar!!! ;)

And, a Polish Lady and her friend coming to clean Friday evening for 3 hours. A sweet girl, probably about my age, with that lovely European-sounding accent.... although, she sounded a bit more Russian than Polish.... in my humble opinion....

Oh brother. What to do? They both charge about the same... Yvonna is actually $5 cheaper. sigh.

And then, can I get a gardener to just come out and "spring clean" my island garden???? By Saturday???!

I'm now lining up the guest menu. Hmmm, lots of good ideas... although, we were thrown for a loop when the other lady traveling with our friends announces that ... "oh yes, I'm a vegetarian"... but she did add "Ich bin einfach gestrickt" .... and not to buy/cook anything special, that she will get along.... sigh. Nevertheless... I'm still thinking twice about having adequate food along with the regular stuff so she gets fed properly! Ack, how can you live in Germany with all that good sausage and just not eat it!?! I just don't get vegetarians wherever they live!!! I get that some people just don't like the taste/texture of meat and/or what it does to their digestive tract... I get it. So, pull the pepperoni off your pizza. It's the adamant ones who get on their soapboxes about the meats juices or aura's 'bleeding' into the rest of the meal that just makes my eyeballs roll... gah! Puh-lease.... sigh. heh!

Anyways.... it's coming together.... it is! Now, if I can quickly get rid of this nasty cold that came up out of nowhere yesterday.... *sniffle*

2 comments:

mk said...

hey...will ask my brother for the garden work ;-) he's a gardener. short trip to US...hehe...i will carry his tools....

Frau CowTown said...

ahhh yes, KD mentioned that your brother does the work I need!! heh! And of course, you'll have to help carry all the gear to tackle my jungle!! And, did I mention, I need this done by Friday!?!!

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....

Blog Archive