Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

02 May 2006

Mama's got a new ride!!



...14 thousand and 1 PT Cruiser later I have some new wheels! Hard to tell here... but it's the icy blue color.... enhhh... not my first choice, but it was the only one on the lot that met my specs.... which were, nothing fancy, no extras, 7 seats and a good low price!

This is what I got!

I'm pleased.

Oh, now all that's missing is my "D" sticker for my back bumper.... must get another one!

=)

2 comments:

mk said...

Hey...nice Car!
7 seats - now you have to drive all the time for your kid and there friends....hehe Do you need some "D" stickers?

k.d. said...

7 seats - omg! :P

i send you that D-sticker... k? :D

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....

Blog Archive