Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

04 May 2006

möglicherweise schneller

It's probably faster to drive into town, use the DSL at work, and drive home, than it is to sit here and waste the day away waiting for page after page to load....

I brought my banking in to work yesterday. After my class I zipped through the stack of bills in what would have been well over 30 mins to finish on dial-up.

Boy did I wake up sore today... stiff muscles and all. Yoga on Tues, Kurt's karate class last night. Hmmm, one out-of-shape lady here.

Well, today I have a lot of work stuff to get done, so nothing much exciting here.

Trotzdem, ein Foto von meine neue Baby....!

;)

4 comments:

mk said...

Haha... hey, you use Data-Highway too literal....hehe...

Frau CowTown said...

"data-highway" ???

huh?!

heh heh... probably wrong in my translation..... ;)

mk said...

ok.... information highway....my english is too german...heh heh....;-) i have a terrible word for you: eingedeutscht - means, the english word (or parts of it) is assimilated in the german language....or so...

better we all start to write in Esperanto, heh heh....

k.d. said...

your baby's pretty shy - hiding behind the trees! LOL

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....

Blog Archive