
Next couple weeks will be busy at work.... summer vacations for 1 teacher... and Kurt and I may need to also fill in for the 2 guys I laid off.... we'll see if they decide to teach in August or not.....
Apparently civilization has come to Cow Town.... we are set up for high speed internet installation in a couple of weeks!!!! I know, amazing. However, I'm trying not to get too excited until I actually see it happen!
The annual Summertime S-family Shindig is set for our house, Sat. August 12th, 3pm! Bier, brats and burgers! C'mon over!
Yes... changes here on the page... I needed something HOT! 'Cause I have to keep reminding myself, that on the flip side, in 6mos, it will be Jan 31..... and we'll be snowed under most likely.... sigh...... really, not too many other places do you have such extremes..... blazing hot and sunny and frigid with 6 feet of snow..... heh. And, I walked to school. Uphill. Both ways. Hey, but at least we have mosquitos!
Ok, I'm off to learn about shutter speeds and aperture. And, write some paychecks.

4 comments:
Whoa! Where am I?
hey, you really think about snow? wtf..?
I was freezin in my office today, only 24°C. I like the new aircondition!
mmmh snow! heaven! :P
Ya, I'm with k.d.! We could use a good arctic blast right about now! ;)
Post a Comment