
Look what I went and did before I lost the 14 pounds that I told Kurt would happen first.... He was not happy. But I'm such an impatient child of the 70's. I have a 30 minute attention span thanks to Sesame Street. heh. Ja, Kurt's not amused.....
I love it, love it.....It's back to it's normal dirty blonde color and wave.... Hmmm, maybe some spiral curls will be in my future this spring.... but for now, I have my work cut out for me! I'm back to working out 4 days a week. If I must be at the karate school, I'll be out on the floor working out! Serves a double purpose too. Not only does it benefit me, but now the students see that I can do the stuff too! And hey, Kurt and I are the only instructors at our school who regularly take class!
More to come.... but first, a nap since I've been in the habit of waking up at midnight and staying up 'til after 3am. Gah,,,, this sleeplessness and wicked busy brain of mine. Kurt's right, I have to shut the brain off, and punch the time clock out of work in the evening.... Can't bring stuff home with you even when it is your business.... and you work from home..... sigh....

No comments:
Post a Comment