Me at the gate in Atlanta, he on the shuttle bus heading to his car in the remote parking lot, Milwaukee.
"Right, so how will I get home from the parking lot?"
"You'll want to go north to Milwaukee so you can pick up the 43 South which is really heading west!"
"Perfect sense. I go North so I can go South which is in reality West, to get me home"
...and you see why I have such troubles driving. Sheesh, doesn't matter that we have North, South, East and West on our road signs..... they're all screwed up anyways!
Views from CowTown
06 November 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(226)
-
▼
November
(26)
- An observation
- Where I sound like Homer Simpson
- Memories
- Remember, this is my favorite holiday
- A weekend to remember
- [Sigh!] Sniff!
- chop
- Overheard
- Our conversation
- Home in milwaukee
- Atlanta to milwaukee
- Good watch the wing and engine
- The plane taking me to atlanta
- Time to go home
- Morning seminars over
- Good seminars
- No title
- Ah sunny florida
- M m store
- Orlando
- Leaving atlanta
- Leaving milwaukee
- A weekend in the sun
- My laptop and Kurt
- 11 years ago
- halloween 2006
-
▼
November
(26)

1 comment:
...as long as he doesn't get stuck in canada - what's the problem? :P
our road signs ain't better, hehe!
Post a Comment