Let me just say again, I LOVE this sport!!!! I love it for many reasons. Very near the top of the list... I get to hang with the guys!!! Other than Gina, whom I invited to come along to the training, I was the only girl!!! That is so much fun, you have no idea!!! I mean, a 4 hour karate workout with 30 awesome men!! Does it just get any better??! Heee heeee! I was excited the entire workout!
It was much more! We picked up the world famous, J.G. (initials 'cause I don't a want a search to come here....) and Mr. B from the airport Friday morning. had a very informative seminar that night. The seminar continued bright and early Sat. morning where we got more involved with the sales aspect... interacting with more of the founding members of this new curriculum. These were guys from Florida, Atlanta, New Jersey and Texas! We broke for a lite lunch with everyone, and continued on to the gym for that four hour, intensive workout! Woooohee, I'm so sore today, and will be for the week to come! After our training we all went back to the hotel.... had some drinks in the lobby, and went out for dinner to a good micro-brewery just up the road!
What a great, great weekend! And, did I mention I'm soooo sore?!
The Texans that stayed out to continue partying with us, after Kurt brought back the first vanload of guys to the hotel for the night. The guy in the white shirt was my sparring partner for nearly the entire workout! Awesome talent! Looks can be deceiving! ;)

2 comments:
Hmm... can't find Jackie Chan ;-)
can't find jet li either! hehe!
you and 30 men, huh? what an experience... :D
Post a Comment