Views from CowTown

www.flickr.com
frau cowtown's items Go to frau cowtown's photostream

03 November 2006

A weekend in the sun

It's my turn.
Bundle up the kids for school and I'm off on my own adventure! The first part involves me driving to the Milwaukee airport. It's one thing when you're the passenger in the car.... a whole 'nother ball game when you have to drive the route! I mean, just the other day I got lost 20 miles from home on some bat crazy back roads. Yes, I'm special that way.

This could be fun.

Alrightie, I'm hoping for a delay free first trip, as I'm flying into Atlanta and have 40 minutes to catch my flight out to Orlando.... See her run!

And, if Kurt can get my laptop booted up other than in safe mode...(took a hit or bounced around the overhead compartment we think...) I can put up some pics from the big Karate Convention this weekend!

Buh-bye! Have a great one!

No comments:

Herr und Frau CowTown

Herr und Frau CowTown
eeewwww....freaky....